Why do you need a website? Because why not? Having a website of your own is always a better choice. Your website is proof of your online presence. Did you know that 6 in 10 users would expect the content of the brands to be available online? You can be a small scale businessman or a freelancer or an entrepreneur, what more do you need to make your own website? Your customers are expecting your brand to be present online.
Benefits of having your own website
Having a website for the business you have has become one of the essentials these days. That being said, let us look into a few benefits of having a website.
The first benefit of having a website is your presence online. You might ask, what am I going to lose if I stay offline? Well, to begin with, there is a very good chance that you might lose your customers to your competitors as nowadays every business has its own website. Having your own website enables you to be available to your customers anywhere and anytime, even after your office hours. And the website also provides all the required information to the customers, so you don’t have to worry about that part too.
Like we just mentioned above your website provides your customers with the information they need. It is like a medium between the buyers and sellers that make communication easier. Everything the customer needs is already listed on the website and the customer just needs to browse through the website at their comfort and get the information they need. You can also make your website more engaging by adding special features and promotional videos to it.
One more benefit of having your own website is that it offers you credibility. Let’s say you want to buy something from someone, would you trust them with your money if they don’t have a phone number or an address? No, right? If our guess is correct, you are more likely to take a back step if they don’t have any medium of contact and communication. The same goes for a website too, your website provides you with the credibility that you need. Your website answers the queries that your customers may have and helps you gain their trust.
If you own a business, then managing your business through your website is much easier and is less expensive than having a physical, brick and mortar store. Managing your store through an online website can help you cut the costs that you might need to bear otherwise, like staff salaries, shop rent and maintenance etc. You can also use the money you saved to give discounts on your products which can earn you more customers and can keep you a step ahead in your business.
Along with cutting costs, the promotion of your business is also comparatively cheaper and easier if you own a website. You can promote your business website through Google Ads, and reach a wide range of potential customers for your business. Here on your website, you would get customers from across the world, since you are reaching out to them online, and there are no time restrictions too, your customers can visit your website at any time of the day and can access the information they need.
You can also answer the questions that are frequently asked by your customers under the Frequently Asked Questions section so that your customers can get the answers to their questions right away and see, you saved your time & effort that you would spend while answering the same questions every time for every customer, just by adding a section to your website. Now imagine what more could you achieve and how much money and time you could save by having your own website. And also remember, good customer service gains you a lot of positive reviews, and positive reviews help you in the growth of your business and also is a good way to catch the attention of your potential investors.
Having a website that is of good quality and user-friendly in nature will bring positive user experiences, customer satisfaction and more positive reviews. All of these seem amazing, right? Yes, it does. But how do you build your own website? What all do you need? How long will it take? What skills do you need to learn? Can you still build your website being someone who has little to no technical knowledge??
Whoa!! That’s a lot of questions, right? Don’t worry, we’ll try and clear your confusions and doubts in this regard. Stick till the end of the article and find your answers.
One answer to all the questions you have is the “Website Builder Softwares”. Yes, there are the best website builders out there that can help you build your dream website. Let us tell you why you should use website builder software to build your website.
If you are not a professional web designer and are attempting to build your website on your own without the help of any of the software to assist you throughout the development process, there is a high chance that you might commit some critical mistakes in the process. The first thing is the design of the website, starting from the look and feel of the website to the user experience that the website provides, everything needs to be taken care of. And remember, you can’t pick up designing skills overnight. If you think that a random youtube video will make you a designing expert, a big no for that too.
Do you think only the design will help you get more customers?? There are several other things that you need to take into consideration. One important thing among those is SEO. Rules of the search engines get changed and updated regularly, what worked a few days or months ago might not work today. So you need proper SEO knowledge to optimize your website to the search engines and to catch the attention of many potential customers. Any mistake that you commit in the SEO, might be your cause to lose hundreds and thousands of potential customer visits to your website. To create a search engine friendly website you need to have knowledge of backlinks, 301 redirects, 404 error pages, DA and PA, Schema markup, anchor text etc. if you are not from the field, that sounds like a Foreign Language right?
If you think just these are enough you are wrong again, you will need a lot of tools like photoshop, illustrator, WordPress, premium plugins, technical audit tools, email marketing tools, competitor analysis software, landing page software, cross-browser software, rank tracking software and a lot more. Having access to these tools also, you might make mistakes if you don’t have the proper knowledge and skill of how to use those tools to build your website.
You also need to consider how long will it take for you to learn using all these tools and build your website. For some, it might take several months. Based on your knowledge of web designing you can think of the duration you would take to build your dream website.
Well, unless you are a professional, we would imagine that it won’t be done soon. There are the best website builders at your service, willing to help you build your own website. But how do you know what are the best website builders? Don’t worry, Here in this article we will let you know what are the top 10 website builders that you can choose from.
Without further ado, let’s find out about the top website builders and the range of services they are offering.
Wix is among the top website builders out there. Whatever is the kind of business you own, you will find a template matching your business needs on this platform. Wix is used by more than 100 million people worldwide, across 190 countries. Building a website was never easy, but with Wix, building your own website is not only easy but also comfortable. Whatever is the level of skill you have, even with zero knowledge of code, you can create a website that matches your liking.
Wix provides you with two choices, Wix ADI & Wix Editor. Wix ADI is the Artificial Design Intelligence of Wix, which builds you a personalised website that is made just right to suit your business needs. All you have to do is just answer a few related questions that it asks and there you get the website that you wanted, you can always edit it if you need any changes in the website.
Wix Editor comes with a drag-and-drop option with which you can reposition anything on the website just by clicking on the feature, holding it and dropping it where you want to put it. But what makes Wix even more special? Did you know that 4-5 thousand new people sign up for Wix every single day? Of course, the features that the platform is offering to its customers are proof that this isn’t an exaggeration. The platform has 800 plus designer-made templates, and also more than 100 fonts and an option to upload your own font too.
Wix editor also allows you to add scroll effects, advanced design features like videos, animations etc., and also a media gallery to post your pictures and videos there for your customers. One more thing that adds to the positive aspects of Wix is that the websites made on Wix are also compatible and optimised to mobiles. They also have separate features to boost your website traffic and also to increase the engagement of customers on your website.
With Wix, you can also have a custom domain name and many other professional features like SSL certification, member login, analytics, contact management etc. You can also add more features to your website through the apps available in the Wix app store.
Wix comes in different packages for websites and eCommerce sites, Wix has a free plan with which you can have access to hundreds of templates and unlimited pages, but you won’t get a domain name with this plan. Along with this Wix also offers 7 paid plans
- Combo – costs $18 per month or $14 per month if billed annually.
- Unlimited – costs $23 per month or $18 per month if billed annually.
- Pro – costs $28 per month or $23 per month if billed annually.
- VIP – costs $47 per month or $39 per month if billed annually.
- Business Basic – costs $28 per month or $23 per month if billed annually.
- Business Unlimited – costs $33 per month or $27 per month if billed annually
- Business VIP – costs $56 per month or $49 per month if billed annually.
Pros and Cons
- User friendly
- Great features
- Great templates
- Artificial Design Intelligence (ADI)
- Automatic backup of the website
- Switching between templates is not possible once you choose the template
- The loading speed is comparatively slower than other platforms, particularly on mobiles.
What are the best website builders? You ask us. We most probably would say that Squarespace is among the top website builders that we are gonna discuss in this article. Squarespace is also among the most preferred DIY website builders. Squarespace like Wix is also a drag and drop website builder but unlike Wix, on Squarespace, you can’t just drag anything anywhere, there are a lot of sections that make this feature a bit complex to use. There are other great features on the app too but you might need a little time to get used to them. Looking to build a website faster? Then, Squarespace wouldn’t be that better of an option for you.
Coming to the features the platform offers, it has 100 plus amazing templates for its customers. The features within the templates are also absolutely splendid. Along with the drag and drop editor the platform offers, Squarespace has an Artificial Intelligence feature called Squarespace AI, which would build a website for you based on the information you provide. The feature will just ask you a few questions like the purpose of your website or the goal of your business and builds a fully functional website for you.
All the templates on the website are adaptable to Laptops, PCs and mobile devices. If you are a blogger and looking to create a blogging website, Squarespace has wonderful templates in store just for you. Although the overall number of templates that Squarespace has seems less compared to other platforms, Squarespace is just in the features that it provides within the templates.
Squarespace is the go-to website builder for small businesses owners, artists, bloggers, photographers. It has the best features for them and is among the top website builders out there for building personal websites and portfolios.
The plans on Squarespace range from $12 to $40 divided into two groups
- Website builder plans
- eCommerce plans
Under the website builder plans, Squarespace is offering two plans
- Personal plan: worth $12 per month. This plan offers you everything you need to build a website, even though it is the cheapest plan on the platform, Squarespace did not put any restrictions on the storage or bandwidth, as the plan includes unlimited storage and bandwidth.
- Business plan: worth $18 per month. This plan is made for the businesses as the name suggests. With this plan, you can also sell things online but with a transaction fee of 3%. Compared to the personal plan, this plan has few add-ons in the marketing features like pop-ups and the announcement bar.
As a part of the eCommerce plans, the website is offering two great plans
- Online Store (Basic): worth $26 per month and lets you sell online without having to pay any transaction fees. This plan is the best choice if you wish to set up an online store and grow your business.
- Online Store (Advanced): Worth $40 per month. The plan has all the features that the basic plan has and the plan has additional features like Abandoned Cart Recovery, Additional Discounts, Advanced Shipping, Subscriptions.
Pros and Cons
- Great and versatile templates
- Adaptability to mobile devices
- Live chat support
- Pre-built page sections
- Takes time to get a grip of the platform and its features.
- The editor sometimes seems too manual.
- No free plan available
Want to get a website of your own? How about getting one from the builders that are there in the field for a long time. Sounds good? Then you might want to check out Network Solutions which has been running its business since 1979 and all the amazing features it has in store for you. Also, if you eagerly are looking for an affordable web hosting service then look no further, Network Solutions might just be the one that you are looking for.
Network Solutions is a service provider that provides a range of services like Web Development, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate, Web Hosting, Online Marketing, email services, DIY websites, Domain name registration etc., Unlike other service providers that take care of just the website building or hosting, Network Solutions also has features that would help in generation of leads and conversion.
The platform offers a do-it-yourself website builder with a drag-and-drop feature. The platform has a wide variety of professional designs for you to choose from. It also offers a free domain name on all of its plans. Along with this, Network Solution also lets you manage your online store with its eCommerce builder. It offers a fully customizable storefront and an online store that can be accessed both from PCs and mobile devices.
Though usually listed among the top website builders, Network Solutions is often criticized for its seemingly complex interface and its servers.
The platform has separate plans for websites and eCommerce stores. The pricing of the plans starts from $7.95.
Pros and Cons
- Affordable pricing
- 24/7 phone support
- Free domain names
- Limited types of hosting
- Email services are often criticized
Visit Network Solutions
GoDaddy is among the best website builders out there that offers you great website building, hosting, domain registration, and many more. This might be a destination-builder for someone who’s looking to create and run a successful online store as GoDaddy has selling integrations with popular eCommerce stores like Amazon and eBay. The platform also has native solutions for shopping carts and tools for image editing. The platform also has more than 300 themes for you to choose from.
GoDaddy, unlike the other platforms, doesn’t have a drag and drop editor. But with the new version of the website, the building process has become very easy and fun for the customers. All you have to do is, go to the website, choose a category(online store, non-profit, etc.,), give the website a name, and there you go, you now have a website ready to edit. Then what would you do? Find a theme from the varied collection of themes on the website you can go on to edit or customize your website with the options given on the platform. You can also connect your social media accounts( Instagram, Facebook, etc.,) to your website. The platform has a user-friendly interface.
Along with the easy and customizable website building options, GoDaddy’s has a site history that lets you access the previous settings of your website, which might come to help if you ever want to undo or restore the settings. Alongside this, GoDaddy also added a marketing element to its website which has some pretty cool features at your disposal. The site best suits your requirements if you own a small business as you can use the features to market your business
GoDaddy is currently offering both paid and free plans with a little difference in the pricing and benefits.
- Free Plan
The free plan is suitable for simpler sites and also displays ads atop the page and has limited features compared to the other plans.
- Basic Plan
The basic plan costs $10 per month ( billed annually). With this plan, you can use your own domain name, no ads, and a few social media posts and email marketing features
- Standard Plan costs $15 per month (billed annually). This plan comes with advanced SEO and 20 posts on social media and about 500 emails.
- Premium Plan costs $20 per month(billed annually). This plan comes with 25,000 emails, unlimited social media posts, online appointments, recurring events, accepting payments.
- eCommerce Plan costs $25 per month(billed annually). The plan comes with the eCommerce features such as abandoned cart recovery, credit card payments etc.,
Pros and Cons
- Mobile responsive pages
- Easy-to-use interface
- Add-on features
- Newly introduced marketing features
- Limited SEO options
- App Store is not available
If you are a beginner and looking to build a website quickly and get in running, you might want to consider SiteBuilder.com for your website. Even with zero coding skills, you can build a website on this platform. All you need to do is answer a few questions and the site’s AI will start building you the site you need. You can pick the colours, font and templates for your website. And all of this doesn’t even require much of your effort because of the site’s easy to use interface.
The website has a drag and drop function which enables you to edit and customise your website. But the most criticized part of SiteBuilder is that it is best suited only for simple and basic sites and once your business starts growing and needs many features, the SiteBuilder won’t be enough to accommodate your needs. Also, if you want deeper customizations for your website, this might probably not be such a great option to choose from. But the site has hundreds of templates for you to choose from, that covers a wide range of businesses and industries.
It is offering dozens of features free of cost and has an analytics section for you to check your website’s performance and edit anything that doesn’t please you. It has a FAQ section to guide you through the site if you encounter any problems within the site’s interface. Also, it lets you plan your social media posts ahead of time., which saves you a lot of last-minute effort and ensures that you stay at the top of your competition
The SiteBuilder currently is offering three plans starting from $5.20 per month if billed for two years. It is offering free hosting on all its plans.
- Pro plan: currently costs $5.20 per month if billed for 2 years or $13 per month. The plan benefits include customizable layouts, domain names, website, statistics, ad credits, mobile optimization, bookings.
- Premium plan: currently costs $6.30 per month if billed for 2 years or $15.75 per month. The plan has all the benefits of the pro plan with additional features like priority support.
- The eCommerce plan: currently costs $9.40 per month if billed for 2 years or $23.50 per month. The plan has all the benefits of the other two plans along with an additional feature that is the eCommerce store.
Pros and Cons
- User-friendly interface
- Quicker to build a basic site
- Free hosting on all plans
- No SSL certificates
- Inadequate template quality
Although it is popularly known to be a web host, if you ask us what are the top 10 website builders out there, Weebly would definitely be one among them. It has a website built of 50 million. When coming to the ease of use of the platform, even for beginners, going through Weebly’s interface is like a cakewalk. The drag and drop editor offered by the platform makes it easier for you when it comes to building the website you want. All you need to do is choose the website type, give it a name, and choose from the wonderful themes that Weebly has. Tada! There you go, your website is ready to edit to match your liking.
Weebly has a dashboard from where you can access your sites. It also allows you to add a wide range of elements to your website, and there are no complications too, just choose the elements that you can add to your site like text, image, video, slideshow, whatnot! Simply drag them to your web page and position them wherever you want them to be. If you think that is it, well, there is more to it. The website is adaptable to all screen sizes and compatible with mobile devices too.
And the themes, it would be an understatement, if we just call Weebly’s themes as good. The themes are among the major attractions of the platform. The themes are very responsive and they have remarkable themes for different uses and different layouts. Not only that, but Weebly also lets you add video backgrounds to your websites. How cool is that? But one slight inconvenience here is that you won’t be able to change or edit the elements on its mobile page. You will just have to accept what Weebly has provided, but it’s not much of an issue as at most times they are fine. Weebly has an app centre that has a wide range of add-ons to add to your website.
Weebly is currently offering four plans, which consists of three paid plans and a free plan.
- The Free plan comes with a Weebly branded domain name and can be used for basic usage
- The Connect plan costs $5 per month if billed annually and comes with a custom domain name. But is not ad-free
- The Pro plan costs $12 per month if billed annual. It offers you a custom domain and is ad-free. This plan has everything the previous plans offers and additional eCommerce, marketing and support features.
- The Business plan costs $25 per month if billed annually offers features that are compatible with larger websites and stores.
Pros and Cons
- User-friendly interface
- Affordable pricing and a free plan
- Responsive themes
- Video and animated backgrounds the website
- App centre add-ons
- Limited flexibility in designs
- Limited SEO options
If you have zero knowledge of coding and want a website of your own without extra work on your back, Duda’s website builder might be the one that you are looking for. Building a website on Duda is pretty simple as most of what you need to do in the process is choosing a design and filling out the necessary details. The platform offers attractive and structured designs for you. It has 98 professionally designed templates and it also has 10 blank templates for you if you wish to develop your website from the scratch.
Along with the professional designs it offers, Duda also has over 100 fonts right at your dispense. Duda also offers a language feature in all of its plans that enables you to add additional languages to your website. It supports all major languages in the world and is SEO friendly. What more do you need to stand out from the competitors? A multilingual website means your business reaches a multilingual audience.
More into the features of the platform, it has a built-in photo editor, almost all the relevant SEO settings you need for your website, fast loading pages, videos, sales, promotions, special messages and many more things the users need. However, it can get a bit tricky if you push the limits set by the platform.
Currently, Duda is offering a 14-day free trial for the users, with no strings attached to check out the platform and its features.
It has three paid plans and a custom plan
- The Basic plan costs $14 per month if billed annually. Includes one website, and email support. The plan can be accessed by one team members.
- The Team plan costs $22 per month if billed annually. Includes one website, access to four team members, email, phone and chat support and access to the client and team management features and a lot more
- The Agency plan costs $44 per month if billed annually. Includes four websites, access to 10 team members and access to advanced tools like widget builder, website export, API integration and many more.
- The custom plan offers you many more advanced features based on your requirements. The price can be decided through interaction with the Duda team
Along with the above-mentioned plans, Duda also lets you add additional eCommerce features to your website on all its plans with a charge. The price of the add-ons depends on the number of products you will be selling. Currently, Duda is offering three add-on eCommerce features.
- Standard costs $7.25 per month with a limit of 100 products.
- Advanced costs $19.25 per month with a limit of 2500 products
- Unlimited costs $39 per month and you can sell unlimited products.
Pros and Cons
- Multilingual websites
- Mobile responsive
- Unique website personalization tool
- Limited design customization
- Comparatively expensive plans
Like GoDaddy, Hostgator is also among the best website hosters out there. Along with the wonderful hosting services it offers, it also is offering website building services. One perk of building a website with Hostgator is that as it is a website hosting platform you don’t have to worry about updates, software or backups. It has over 200 plus templates for you to choose from and each of their designs comes with the customization option.
It has a built-in photo library that allows you to add photos to your website. Its email marketing tool and customer support are also some of the many attractive features that the platform offers. You can also have access to their support 24/7, through chat, email and phone. Everything at the Hostgator is one click away. They even have a logo maker, if you wish to get a new logo for your new website.
- Express Start costs $3.84 per month
- Express Site costs $5.99 per month
- Express Store $9.22 per month
Pros and Cons
- Free hosting on all its plans
- No free plan or free trial
What are the top 10 website builders?
What are the best website builders out there?
Whatever might be the question you have in this regard, Site123 would definitely make that list. As the name suggests, with Site123 you can easily build your website in three easy and basic steps. The first one- Choose your design; the second step- Add the content; the third- Go live.
Pretty simple, isn’t it?
It starts off by asking you simple questions on how you want your website to be and necessary details and shows you templates matching your description. You can go on and edit the content of your website right there. You can also choose from the wide range of templates designed by pros. Building a website with SIte123 is quick and you need no prior coding skills. All you need to do is to take care of your website’s content. It also shows you a preview of how your website would look on the small and large screens
Along with these it also provides free hosting on all its premium plans. The designs on the site are broken down into categories making it easy for you to find a design that suits your website needs. When it comes to the ease of use of this website builder, building a website on this platform is a breeze. Also, did you know that the Site123 website itself is available in over twenty languages? With paid plans, you can also add up to five languages to your website too.
The pricing part of the platform can be a bit confusing as it appears that there is only one premium plan as only the price of one plan is displayed on the website. But the site offers a free plan and four paid plans: Basic plan, Advanced plan, Professional plan and Gold plan to which you can upgrade based on what your website needs.
Pros and Cons
- Responsive themes
- Indefinite free plan
- Live support
- User-friendly interface
- Not much flexibility in customisation
- Can’t change templates once the site is live
Well, seeing that you are looking to build a website then there is a high chance that you might have heard of WordPress. You might even have considered building your website on WordPress. Why wouldn’t anyone? It powers over 30 percent of the websites worldwide, that alone can be enough of a reason for anyone to consider the platform. You can build any store you want using WordPress, be it an online store, a portfolio, a blog, anything that you need.
Coming to the themes, you can without a doubt say that WordPress has more themes than any other website builders, it has thousands of themes for you to choose from. You know what that means right? More themes mean more options and you can find a theme to match your business needs whatever your business might be.
The SEO features offered by the site is what any website needs. It has a lot of features that you can use to boost your website’s visibility without much technical knowledge. It also offers 24/7 customer support.
WordPress is offering a free plan and three paid plans
- The Free plan lets you build and publish your website with the basic features that you need for your website and also offers community support
- The Personal plan costs $48 per year and has all the free features along with a custom domain, and free from WordPress ads
- The Premium plan costs $96 per year. Consists of all the features from the personal plan along with additional features like unlimited premium themes, advanced design customising option and many more.
- The Business costs $300 per year. Has all the features from the previous plans and additional features like unlimited storage, SEO features, live courses etc.,
Pros and Cons
- Thousand of themes
- Affordable prices
- Free plan
- Needs technical knowledge for some customizations
- Not much beginner-friendly
Jimdo like all other website builders makes your job of website building a child’s play. The platform currently is available as Jimdo Creator and Jimdo Dolphin. If you are someone who wants to get your hands a bit dirty then Jim Creator is the one you might want to choose. Through this interface, you can edit your website all the much you want, from the content of the website to the shape, size and position of your images, Jimdo’s creator lets you build a website of your liking with no prior coding experience.
Jimdo Dolphin, on the other hand, is an ADI which means it uses its artificial design intelligence to design a site for you. All you need to do is to answer a few questions and the Dolphin’s ADI will make you a site in no time. Although, if you wish to edit your website more, this might feel a bit restrictive as there aren’t many customization options on this interface.
The website’s interface is user-friendly and it also has responsive designs. Although, when it comes to choosing the designs Jimdo differs from the rest as here on Jimdo you will get a design that is allocated to you rather than choosing from the options. You can, however, choose to edit the fonts, colours etc, in the next stages. And all its designs are responsive. The platform also lets you create a multilingual website, but that too comes with some limitations in the navigation part. You might need to sacrifice a level of navigation if you wish to add additional languages.
The platform currently is offering four plans including a free plan.
- The Play plan is the free plan that Jimdo is offering. You can try out the features of the platform through this plan. No domain name included and not ad-free.
- The Start plan costs you $9 per month if billed annually. With this plan, you will get a free domain, ad-free website and apt to use for small businesses
- The Grow plan costs $15 per month if billed annually. Offers all the features from the Start plan along with additional features under SEO and Support.
- The Unlimited plan costs $39 per month if billed annually. Offers all the features from the Grow plan along with unlimited storage, professional analysis of designs and premium support.
Pros and Cons
- Fast loading websites
- Improved editing with Jimdo creator
- ADI’s ease of use
- Modern and responsive designs
- Limited flexibility in design customization
- Limited SEO options
- No restore option
Webs.com has been in the business for a long time but still was able to withstand the heavy competition that its competitors put forth. How do you think it managed to do so? It has a user-friendly and very intuitive interface. It also 450 responsive templates divided into over 20 different industries, which makes it easier for you to choose the template that suits your needs and liking
Webs.com is powering over 53 million and it is well suitable to build websites for small businesses. They work pretty simply, you choose the template that matches your needs, go on and edit your website and go live. No matter on which level you are on technical knowledge, a beginner or a pro, creating a website on Webs is pretty easy as they provide you step by step instructions on how it works.
Webs is also offering a free plan which comes with basic features and is the best if you wish to try out the site and the services it is offering. Even on the paid plans, it is offering a 30-day money-back guarantee which gives you enough time to try out the paid features too. If you have any queries the platform’s support is on point.
The platform is offering a free plan along with three paid plans. All its paid plans come with a free domain name.
- The Starter plan costs $5.99 per month. Comes with unlimited and password-protected pages, 1GB storage, email support etc.
- The Enhanced plan costs $12.99 per month. Offers all the features from the starter plan along with increased storage, three custom email addresses, live support, premium themes and more.
- The Pro plan costs $22.99 per month. Offers all the features from the previous plans along with unlimited storages, unlimited web store items, premium themes, SEO functions, twenty-five custom email addresses and many more.
Pros and Cons
- User-friendly interface
- App Store for third party add-ons
- Unlimited free plan
- Limited flexibility in customization
- Long loading times
Constant Contact, pretty much like other AI website builders, starts off by asking you a few simple questions and builds a website that matches your website description and needs. Everything here runs pretty simply. You enter what your website is about, then the title, main image, logo (if you already have one, if not you can create one later), colour scheme and essentials, that’s it your website will be ready within minutes.
If you wish to make changes to the design you can do so to suit your liking using the features that are provided by the platform. Well, if you want add-ons, Constant contact doesn’t have an app store, but there are a lot of in-built features that you can add to your website. It has a built-in SEO, customisable layouts, free hosting, free SSL, expert support and many more.
All of its templates are automatically responsive to mobile devices but it is always better if you check the responsiveness while customizing. The platform has its own analytics section, where you can check the site’s performance. Like we also mentioned above the platform has a logo builder. Constant Contact, being famous for its email marketing services, also offers great email marketing services to the websites built on the platform.
Constant Contact currently is offering a free plan and two paid plans
- The Starter plan costs $10 per month and comes with advanced analytics, tax management, and many more features. With a starter plan, you can also connect an existing domain to your website.
- The Business Plus plan costs $20 per month. Offers all the features from the starter plan with access to unlimited product sales, reduced transaction fees, priority support and many more features.
Pros and Cons
- Quick website building with its ADI
- Free stock images
- Limited tools
- Backend might be prone to a few glitches
Visit Constant Contact
Having a website of their own is a dream for some and a necessity for others. But when you actually want to start building your websites the first question that comes to mind is what are the best website builders out there that I can choose from? Right? Well, with the list of all the websites mentioned above you can seamlessly choose what are the best website builders that match your needs and expectations. With the excellent features and services provided by each website builder, you can make your online presence fruitful and work towards the growth of your business. Hope this article has provided you with the information you needed. For more such articles, visit the Zeen website.